The vocabulary is derived to decompose the equation model, namely
F is the world,
Y is our dream, and
X is us, who parametrize the world to make equality:
world(we) = dream.
Y decomposes into:
Agents set [
Goals about the
Needs] regarding (
World: Agents, Assets, Events, Places, Topics) and pursue them by coming up with [
Ideas, from which they derive
Plans as networks of
Steps] to realize them, and instantiate the
Steps (prototypes for action) as actual
Actions (world parametrization events).
- Invite subject-matter experts, to review that encoded understanding models the subject-matter
- Try writing queries against the data structures to answer likely questions
- Mailing list for discussion:
- Gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/wefindx/language
- GitHub repository of this document: https://github.com/wefindx/wefindx.github.io
- IRC, discuss at: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#swig - Semantic Web Interest Group.